Arnel,

I am in the process of writing the same login methods you want. It is
mostly done and does not use Apache for basic Auth. The site completely
generated from A MySQL database and uses a TransHandler to sort out the
authorization. I do the Auth in the TransHandler so I can rewrite the URL
as soon as possible in the request. I wrote all the auth code myself and
it probably isnt the best, but you can check it out and use it of youd
like. Without any warranty of course ;-) Also, it is constantly changing
from daya to day with updates just to let you know.

http://web.carracing.com/Apache_Car

Good Luck,

Bill

Bill Desjardins    http://www.carracing.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Tel: 305.205.8644
FREE Homepages for Racers and Race Tracks!!