Installing 1.19 doesn't seem to work, either.  I have obviously
mucked something up, but I'm confounded as to what.  I've done a
complete rebuild of Apache per the "flexible way" instructions in
INSTALL.apaci, and whether I do it with 1.19 or 1.20, the same
problem occurs.

One problem I find during the "make test" of mod_perl is that it
fails because the httpd binary doesn't exist yet.  I don't know
if that's an error in the installation instructions or whether
some other prerequisite hasn't been met.  I dimly recall having
seen that problem when I did my original build in May.
--
Bruce A. Johnson                PictureVision, Inc.
Sr. Software Engineer           250-A Exchange Pl.