> But, the strange part is, when I use the following code, the browser
> spins and spins and finally just dies when it reaches the return():
>
> sub handler {
>         my $r = shift;
>         my %args = $r->content;

content() reads the data sent by the client. When it's called a second
time by the handler to which the request is redirected, there is nothing
left on the input stream to read, therefore it waits forever for
CONTENT_LENGTH bytes to arrive from the client.

So, $r->content() can only be called once per request unless steps are
taken to restore it. There is a code snippet somewhere in the guide
which recreates the content.

ELB

--
Eric L. Brine  |  Chicken: The egg's way of making more eggs.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  Do you always hit the nail on the thumb?