Hey,

I'm working on the Apache::ASP debugging.  Currently
if debugging is turned on, all the Apache::ASP
internal debugging is turned on, as well as user level
debugging with $Response->Debug() which can be a pain
for the developer, wading through the internal clutter.

I'm thinking its best if internal debugging not be
turned on by default, that only user level debugging
be what Debug levels 1 & 2 refer to.

Unless there are any protests, Debug will have to be
set to a negative like -1 or -2 to enable internal
Apache::ASP debugging.  The latter can be useful
to the developer who is working on application
performance and is tweaking config settings, seeing
how it affects Apache::ASP.

-- Joshua
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA