Btw, I use Apache::ASP 0.17

> Your 2 server configuration has nothing to do with Apache::ASP
> errors.  However, depending on the ProxyPass used at the front
> server, you may end up with varying VirtualHosts handling
> the request on the backend server, so make sure you are connecting
> to the same vhost that the front end accelerator points at.

I'm sure that I'm connecting to the same vhost. I totally have 2 virtual
sites, therefore 2 vhost on simple and 2 vhost on power Apache. Other
virtual site doesn't have scripts with the same names, and therefore will
answer Not Found, if frontend server passes to other backend server.
<Macro proxy_macro $ip $port>
<IfDefine simple>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteLogLevel 0
    RewriteRule ^/((cgi-bin/|perl/|cgi-perl/).*)$ http://$ip:$port/$1
[P,L]
    RewriteRule ^/(.*\.(pl|shtml|asp))$           http://$ip:$port/$1
[P,L]

    ProxyPassReverse       / http://$ip:$port/
</IfDefine>
</Macro>

<Macro asp_script_macro $host $Debug>
<IfDefine power>
PerlSetVar IncludesDir /usr/web/inc
<Files ~ (\.shtml)>
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler Apache::ASP
   PerlSetVar Debug $Debug
   PerlSetVar Global /usr/web/$host/global
   PerlSetVar NoState 1
   PerlSetVar DynamicIncludes 1
</Files>
</IfDefine>
</Macro>

<Macro vhost_editor $ip $directory $port1 $port2 $Debug>
<IfDefine simple>
   Listen $ip:$port1
<VirtualHost $ip:$port1>
</IfDefine>
<IfDefine power>
   Listen $ip:$port2
<VirtualHost $ip:$port2>
   PerlPostReadRequestHandler My::ProxyRemoteAddr
</IfDefine>

   ServerName $directory
   DocumentRoot /usr/web/$directory/data

   Use no_users_macro
   Use asp_script_macro $directory $Debug
   Use proxy_macro $ip $port2
   Use log_macro $directory
   Use auth_macro $directory $directory

<IfDefine simple>
</VirtualHost>
</IfDefine>
<IfDefine power>
</VirtualHost>
</IfDefine>
</Macro>

> > > Can't use string ("select level,rubric_id,parent_id") as a SCALAR ref
> > while "strict refs" in use at (eval 13) line 14.
> > , /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/ASP.pm line 1142
> >

> You have use strict enabled, so you need to work through this
> error.  use strict error handling needs some work still, and
> dealing with them in Apache::ASP is fairly new business.

Joshua, this output
Can't use string ("select level,rubric_id,parent_id") as a SCALAR ref
> > while "strict refs" in use at (eval 13) line 14.
is sent by another not completed script - rubrics.shtml, when I request
index.shtml! I tried to request 778 port while I'm writing rubrics.shtml

> > After some refreshes - I got another output, which is not done by
> > index.shtml!
>
> This sounds like a browser cache problem, make sure you hit
> shift+refresh (Netscape) or control-refresh(IE) to really reload
> a page.

I know what are browser cache problems :) Not it is not browser cache
problem, because after restarting Apache -browser and server works correct
after even 1000 requests, until I request 778 port.

 This could also be a bad mix of Apache::ASP & use strict
> errors.  Can you get me some code that reproduces this behavior?

Yes, I can, but I think it is not a cause of problem, because after restart
Apache
(I leave rubrics.shtml with silly error

my $sth_rubrics = my_prepare("select
level,rubric_id,parent_id,type_id,name,alt_name,priority from
portal.rubrics");
                                                    ^^^^^
                                                     error
must be
my $sth_rubrics = my_prepare(\$dbh,"select
level,rubric_id,parent_id,type_id,name,alt_name,priority from
portal.rubrics");
)
when I request rubrics.shtml I got a error above, but _all_ other scripts
works correct, until I request 778 port, all scripts are mixed, and
index.shtml returns error of rubrics.shtml and rubrics.shtml returns output
of divisions.shtml and etc.
And other (not shtml, driven by Apache::ASP) files returns correct.

> I think that there is some work to do on use strict error
> handling, but when in doubt, try stopping and then starting
> apache.

Stopping and starting solves this problem fine :) But how about other
solution...