On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Vivek Khera wrote:
> Running Apache/1.3.7-dev (Unix) mod_perl/1.19_01-dev, it seems that
> PerlPostReadRequestHandler is virtual-host bound.

Yep, and I really have to ask why this is implemented in this fashion?
Turns out I beat my head against the wall for a few hours until I
found this mail message. Is there a way to globalize this parameter
(i.e. allow this handler to be set outside of a virtual host section)?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  It's easier to agree to do better tomorrow than to do your best today.