I was wondering what people have found to be the best setting for the
'KeepAliveTimeout'
for a backend modperl server that is proxypassed from a front end.

My hunch is:
On the front end, keep the normal setting (15 or so)

On the back end, set KeepAliveTimeout to 0 because above all, I do not
want a fat modperl process being tied up. My concern stemmed from the
quote:
"When keep-alives are in use, children will be kept busy doing nothing
waiting for more requests on the already open connection."

This makes sense to me. Does it make sense to others?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.datacrawler.com