Hello everyone,

I have just started to play with mod_perl module I found
a problem with my own modules (many versions of the module with the same
name)
I have found related topic dated on 28 Apr 97 (mod_perl and module
versions),
but unfortunatelly there was no solution... ;-(

Lets say I have two directories :
/cgi-bin/dir1 i  /cgi-bin/dir2
and in every of them I have module conf.pm (configuration module).
Of course the first using one of the module causes cache'ying
it by mod_perl (using Apache::Registry or Apache::PerlRun).
When I use 'use conf' from the other dir it sees the first included
by perl_mod conf module (because it is present in global %INC)

How can I force own namespace (including %INC) in every dir
(application) ?

BTW Merry X-mas and happy Y2K ;o)

Best Regards,

Waldek Grudzien