Hello,

I have configured 2 apache servers: 1 light with mod_proxy, and another
mod_perl server.

I would like mod_proxy to cache the content generated by mod_perl server.
All of mod_perl programs output correct Content-Length, Expires, and
Last-Modified
headers.

When I access mod_perl program for the first time, the output is cached.
If I tried to go back to the same program (with the same query string) by
RETYPING
the url, I get back cached copy (mod_perl server is not contacted).
However, if I RELOAD the page, cached copy is not returned, and instead
mod_perl server is contacted (even though there is still a valid cached copy on
mod_proxy
server).

Is this normal?  Any ideas?

Thanks.