> I have mod_perl 1.21 and am trying to preload some scripts.
>
> I can see them in my /perl-status page.  But, when I load the script it is
> not using mod_perl.  What am I missing
>
> this is the startment in my startup.pl file.
> $r->handler("/cgi-bin/admin.cgi",
> "/home/jter/public_html/cgi-bin/admin.cgi");
>
> and I am trying to connect to www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/admin.cgi

RegistryLoader has nothing to do with mod_perl location configuration. Did
you configure <Location /cgi-bin> to be served by mod_perl? please, post
the relevant section of you httpd.conf to the list.

RegistryLoader, just saves the overhead of the first call to registry
script per process and possibly sharing of the code between the processes.

Stas Bekman    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC     http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org    modperl.sourcegarden.org   perlmonth.com    perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven    http://www.singlesheaven.com