Hi all,
I have got an error output when I started apache(1.3.6) modperl(1.19) web server this
morning after the New Year.
The output is  Syntax error on line 290 of /sw01/apache/etc/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'PerlHandler', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included
in the server configuration.

If I comment these lines out,  I got some errors with  PerlModules such as PerlModule
Apache::DBI,
PerlModule Apache::SSI etc when I started the web server. I cannot run  "PerlHandler
Apache::Registry" any more.

I tried all possible ways I could. Is it any easy fix for the "Y2K problem"? or I have
to do from scratch??
Thanks a lot for the help!

Jin