Jeremy> I figure someone, somewhere has done this already, so I
Jeremy> thought I might ask here.

Jeremy> What I need to do is limit the number of times a user can
Jeremy> connect to the webserver.  Basically, if user x is
Jeremy> authenticated from more than y number of IPs within z minutes,
Jeremy> I want the authentication to be declined.

Jeremy> Does such a module already exist?

Hmm.  Sounds like an interesting WebTechniques column. :)

Thanks for the idea.  You will be referenced.