We are building an e-commerce/infomediary  for a segment of the
luxury travel market that is set to explode. This Internet startup is
an awesome opportunity and is on the acquisition/high valuation path.
The founders are some of the best I've worked with and are doing
things they everyone said were impossible on a daily basis. The
greatest thing is, we have carte blanche to build the greatest
mod_perl apps we can.

Lead investors and advisors include members of the former and current
management teams of top Internet companies such as E*trade and
Excite.  The company is on track to take over its particular space
and the management team understands that in order to have the best
product in the space they need to be using mod_perl and other open
source packages. Our business goals are being met (and exceeded)
rapidly and now we need to assemble a small, competent team of
developers to bring the systems live.

We need 2 web technologists that understand mod_perl in a UNIX
environment( FreeBSD/Linux ). No NT expectations here, we want
stability, functionality and speed. I know you're probably not in the
market for a job, but we have carte blanche to build great mod_perl
apps and the company really is on the fast track.

We are based in Redwood City, CA. Contact me anytime, give me a call
at the office : 650-216-9900 or drop me some email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

John Armstrong
VP, Technology
Xaca.com ( soon to be Spa.com )

During his 1983 visit to Japan, President Reagan gave a speech
praising freedom of the press. At his request, the entire speech
was off the record.
        -Uncle John's Fourth Bathroom Reader