> When I run it from the command line everything behaves as advertised
> (appending the output as stdalone.output) but when I run it through my
> Apache HTTPD the output is a plain/text incomplete page. Here it is
> pasted from the browser:

The files looks good so far. Is in your other Apache configuration files
(httpd.,conf, resource.conf) anything which contains the string "Perl"?

If not, I guess the various binaries for Apache/Perl/mod_perl/Embperl are
not compiled in the same way (different compiler or different options), so
something doesn't fit togehter.

Maybe you try compiling Apache and mod_perl on your own, with mod_perl
staticly linked into Apache. Most often this solves many problems

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151