Sorry but I have problems searching for the exact solution although I have a rough idea what is
happening.

Here's the code in the perl script:-

$file_to_name = "/cgi-bin/passwd~1"; #Name the file
open(file_handler,$file_to_name); #Open the file
@lines_to_read = <file_handler>; #Read it into an array
close(file_handler);   #Close the file
print @lines_to_read;  #Print the array
What's the best solution?
Sorry again but I'm just into writing perl scripts and configuring the Apache server on Windows 98.
Not too good but with the help of the ML, I hope I can be a mod_perl and perl programmer.

PS: Have searched the internet for solutions but still getting no where if you are talking about
configuring Apache for this scipt to work.

Ray