[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Sean Chittenden) wrote:
>       If I use $r->notes in a mod_perl handler, is it accessible via the
>core apache request object in other non-perl modules?
>
>       $r->notes('foo','bar');

Yup, it's stored in the regular Apache notes table.  That's why it has to be
flattened to a string, so it can't store arbitrary data structures (without
some work).

I've never passed values to a non-Perl module myself, but it seems like one of
the main purposes for $r->notes.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum