[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Okay. I'm poor programmer. I'm dumb. OKAY, I'M AN IDIOT. I agree.
>
> But now, PLEASE, point me WHY Apache::Session does NEVER get destroyed
> it the sample handler.
>
> Have I told you that I'm poor programmer, don't know Perl at all and
> overall dumb and cannot even type?
>
> JUST POINT ME TO MY ERROR!
>
> PLEASE NO clever ideas of reread of mail archive, for over an hour I'm
> trying to get my error.

Alexander,

You continue to post, now resorting to all capital letters, but you
still haven't answered the questions I asked of your original post.  At
least, if you have, I never saw them.

If you claim that you don't know much about Perl, why are you messing
around with changing the scope of a global glob (local
*HTML::Mason::blah)?  With all these globals, why would the session hash
ever get released?  Remember that globals never go away in mod_perl
unless you explicitly undefine them.

I honestly don't have the time to try to reproduce your problem, because
your code is doing some rather complex things.  Have you been able to
get something simpler working?

-jwb