> > (I have tried Apache::Server::ReStarting and Apache::ServerReStarting
> > which is the same... I've even tried Apache::Server::Restarting and
> > Apache::ServerRestarting - I know they don't exist)
> >
> > Meanwhile the only workaround is:
> >
> > ReStarting == true if Starting == false
>
> see modperl-2.0/ToDo:
> - $Apache::ServerStarting in <Perl>
>
> I don't think the use $Apache::Server{Re}Starting should be promoted, they
> will probably go away in 2.0

Why? Some users need a control of what gets reloaded and what not on
server start (Yes I know if you put in startup.pl file it loads only once)
For example parsing and loading some heavy xml files...

Why do you want to take it away?

Stas Bekman    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC     http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org    modperl.sourcegarden.org   perlmonth.com    perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven    http://www.singlesheaven.com