Hello,

I'm trying to run a simple script using Apache::Session for the first
time, and am having a few problems. Can't see anything relating to this in
the documentation or the archives, so here goes...

Whenever I run a script, everything works until I try to create a new
session id, where I get the following error:

No space left on device at
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/Apache/Session/SysVSemaphoreLocker.pm
line 46.

This happens whether I use DBIStore or FileStore. I thought that this was
just down to my scripts, so I've gone back to the example script included
in the distribution. I get the same error when trying to run this.

I'm sure this is a simple issue, but I just can't see the solution - any
help would be greatly appreciated!

Setup is as follows:

OpenBSD 2.5
Apache 1.3.6
Latest version of mod_perl and Apache::Session

Regards,

Mark.
--
Mark Jewiss