Thanks Randy,

I must make an Apache::Session FAQ.  It would have this question and the
one about semaphores on Solaris.

I could make Apache::Session has a deep understanding of the data
structure by having it compare the serialized hash before and after the
session activity.  I wonder if that would be too expensive...

-Jeffrey