Hi list,

I have a problem with Embperl and session tracking:

The stored values seem to be different for each running httpd, the
session data seem to be not stored globally / shared between all the
running httpd. I tested it with a simple counter, and it counts up until
a next httpd handles the request and then the counter of this httpd is
used, I guess. But thats not good for session tracking ... :-)

My embperl code is:

 = = =

<h1>testitest<h1>

Session ID ... Hm!

[+ $udat{testi}++; +]
[+ $mdat{yeppa}++; +]

 = = =

I am using a mod_perl build in apache, without DSO.

My start-up.pl scipt is the following:

 = = =

#
# Hier werden mal die ganzen ueblichen Module reingezogen ...
#

use Apache::DBI;
use DBI;
use Apache::StatINC;
use CGI;
CGI->compile(':all');

use Fcntl qw(:DEFAULT :flock);
use Socket;

use Apache::SIG ();
Apache::SIG->set;

BEGIN
    {
    $ENV{EMBPERL_SESSION_CLASSES} = "DBIStore SysVSemaphoreLocker" ;
    $ENV{EMBPERL_SESSION_ARGS}    = "DataSource=dbi:mysql:session
UserName=session Password=xxxxx" ;
    } ;
use HTML::Embperl;

1;

 = = =

Also with

 $ENV{EMBPERL_SESSION_CLASSES} = "MemoryStore NullLocker" ;

the same problem happens.

The cookie is set.
The mysql atabase is not updated every request, but I think
Apache::Session caches this.

But why the session tracking doesn't worl and the session data are not
shared between all running httpd?

Thanx and bye
  Alvar