"Martin A. Langhoff" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>     I've read all the documentation on how to run 2 different httpd, one
> for lightweight serving and a mod_perl enabled daemon. Also read the
> threads about this last weeks.
>
>     But there's one thing that I can't imagine. When I run top, how do I
> tell memory/cpu consumption from lightweight daemons from the mem/cpu
> consumption from mod_perl daemons?
>
>     Thanks in advance..

A couple ways, first, the mod_perl httpd will be taking up much
more RAM, but what I really do is rename the lightweight httpd
binary to another name, like phttpd (for proxy-httpd), or some
such, then its real easy to tell.  You'll have to change the
apachectl command script with the new binary name of apache.

-- Joshua
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA