On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Stas Bekman wrote:

> * Apache::RegistryNG doesn't stat() the script on each request, like
> Registry does.

not true, RegistryNG is the same as Registry, aside from using filename
instead of uri for the namespace.  you're thinking of RegistryBB

> Doug will have to confirm my guesses. He endorses the use of NG for a long
> time, but the habits are hard to change :) So you will be the pioneer,
> isn't it exciting?

I'm not convinced NG is the final solution, but something like it where
the functionality is broken apart and re-usable, unlike the existing
Registry.pm where everything is all lumped in together.