Hi,

I am not a recruiter (I read this list).  I would be your co-worker!

BCE Emergis in Montreal, Quebec is looking for a web developper who has
experience with mod_perl and apache (as we are hiring to work on a site
using such) as well as Oracle.

You won't necessarily be limited to those platforms if you have other
experience (we take care of several different sites on different platforms,
but need someone especially dedicated to the mod_perl/apache/oracle project).

This is a permanent full time job.

We also are looking for a great graphics/html person with potential for
other types of web programming (javascript, asp, perl, mod_perl, - if you
can learn it you will do it).

If you have ALL of these qualifications, you will be a shoe-in, but we do
need two people.

Maria

Here is the official job ad for the first position (which I am supposed to
post to our web site - http://www.emergis.com).  I haven't edited the
second one yet.

*********************************

BCE Emergis is seeking an individual to join our team of Web Developers who
are responsible for the development and maintenance of the company's
internet presence.  The candidate should have previous experience in web
site management and a good understanding of different development platforms
as well as Internet services.  Experience in technical documentation,
graphic design and creative content are definite assets.  The candidate
will be responsible for daily maintenance as well as future development of
the various web presences for the company.

Requirements :
 - Sound knowledge of HTML
 - Good knowledge of Perl and Oracle (SQL)
 - Knowledge of other programming languages (ASP, JavaScript and Java) and
graphic design software are important assets
 - autonomous
 - Ability to write and speak in both official languages
 - Quick learner
 - Ability to work in a team
 - B.A. or equivalent experience in a related field required

Should you feel that you qualify for this position, please forward your
curriculum vitae with examples of your work to:

Webmaster, e-News Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]