My name is James Holmes, and I work at Liquidation.com. We have
a small full-time staff of developers and are looking to enlarge it
greatly. I need senior, mid-level and junior developers fluent in
Perl and mod_perl, and Mysql/Oracle and C/C++ experience would be
great. Ideally, you've architected, designed and/or implemented large,
scalable websites (many millions of hits a day) with Linux and Apache,
Perl and Mysql/Oracle. That would be perfect--if that's you, stop reading
and hit "reply" now!

If that's not exactly you, but you enjoy Perl and mod_perl work, have a
strong sense of software engineering (building for robustness, quality,
and relibility) as well as some demonstrable experience, we may be right
for you. You should have a desire to work for a fun, rapidly growing
Washington DC internet start-up in the hot B2B space. You should want to
learn new technologies and rapidly deploy large scalable systems. We do fun
things here, in an exciting market space (B2B online auctions).

Check us out at http://www.liquidation.com/ -- we've got our act together,
we're building lots of interesting features and systems, and we need
quality people to work on our challenging projects. We pay competitively
and have good stock options, and a great work environment... we just need
more quality people to help us build everything we`ve got in mind!

Interested? I sure hope so! Please e-mail your resume/work experience
info/URLs/etc. to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

James Holmes - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Project Lead - http://www.liquidation.com/