Hi
I have some problems:

RED HAT LINUX 6.0
APACHE-1.3.6-7

1) I am in /root/mod_perl-1.21/ and
   when I execute perl Makefile.PL and I asked:
   Please tell me where I can find your apache src
   a) I answered: /usr/lib/apache

     sh: ./Configure: File or directory not exist
     can't open /usr/lib/apache/Makefile File or directory not exist
     at Makefile.PL line 569 <STDIN> chunck 1.

   b) I answered: 'q'
     This step end ok.
     Then I execute: make, this step end ok.
     Then I execute: make test, in this step the following messages
     appearing

     /httpd -f 'pwd'/t/conf/httpd.conf -X -d 'pwd'/t &
     /bin/sh: /httpd: File or directory not exist
     httpd listening on port 8529
     will write error_log to: t/logs/error_log
     letting apache warm up...\c
     done
     /usr/bin/perl t/TEST 0
     still waiting for server to warm up........... not ok
     server failed to start at t/TEST line 95.
     make: *** [run_tests] Error 107

Regards Diego Gomez.