Hi!

Here is a job posting from the company I work for.  If anyone here has any
general questions, you can just email me, otherwise, you can apply by
sending your information in to Global Knowledge Group as described at the end
of the posting.

Mike

-----

We are looking for several mod_perl application developers immediately.

Who we're looking for:

 We're in the market for an Application developer with detailed knowledge of
 web server / web development on Unix systems.  You should have 2+ years
 experience in software development using C/C++, perl/CGI, with a very high
 level of understanding of Apache web server and mod_perl.  mod_perl experience
 on a unix system is the primary requirement. Applicants should be also be
 familiar with SQL and DBI. Should be able to develop high traffic web
 applications and be able to tune the server/apps for system performance. Needs
 to integrate into existing team.  Communication skills a must!

Who we are:

 Since the monopoly of Network Solutions, Inc has been broken up, Global
 Knowledge Group has been accredited to be a TLD registrar for the .com,
 .net, and .org domains.   We are pre IPO and growing fast.  We are committed
 to our employees and to our customers and our actions always take these 2
 into consideration.  Our office environment is very relaxed and we like to
 have fun while we get our work done.   We are growing very fast and we project
 about 160 new employees will be needed before the end of this year.  We have
 a virtual officing concept that allows our employees to have home based
 offices and work remotely.  Our management team has 75+ years experience in
 the hi tech industry and extensive years in the commercial banking industry
 as well.

Please send your resume by email, fax or ground mail to:
                 Global Knowledge Group
                 7607 Eastmark Dr, Suite 202
                 College Station, TX 77840
                 Fax: (409) 694-7060
                 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If possible, please include a list of mod_perl projects you have worked on as