> On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 06:21:21PM -0800, John Darrow wrote:
> > I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I just installed Apache and
> > mod_perl and all seems to have gone well.  The trouble comes in when I try
> > to run a script using Apache::Registry and CGI.pm.  I get an extra
> > Content-Type in the resulting page, and I can't figure out where it's coming
> > from.
> [snipped the rest]
>
> perldoc cgi_to_mod_perl
>
> search the pod for "PerlSendHeader"

CGI.pm long ago has become mod_perl aware. If you remove PerlSendHeader,
other scripts that don't use CGI.pm won't work correctly.

Upgrade CGI.pm as suggested by Brian and your problem will disappear.

Stas Bekman    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC     http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org    modperl.sourcegarden.org   perlmonth.com    perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven    http://www.singlesheaven.com