A while ago somebody posted that they were working on an open source shopping
cart using mod_perl. Did anything come of that?

I'm wroking with minivend right now and, well, it's not very nice.

What would be nice is to have a perl Minivend API (since it's so full-featured)
so you could create your pages with Embperl, ePerl, Apache::ASP, etc and still
use the MiniVend backend.

---
Jason Bodnar + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + Tivoli Systems

In Jail Rock house Rock, he was everything Rockabilly's about.
No, I mean he is Rockabilly. Mean, Surly, Nasty, Brute.
I mean in that movie he couldn't give a ---- about nothin'.
Just rockin' and rollin', livin' fast, dying young, leavin' a good lookin'
corpse.

--Clarence Worley, True Romance