From: "Sean Chittenden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Brendan W. McAdams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2000 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: PerlChildInitHandler

Check to make sure that you compiled in the Init and Exit handlers
into mod_perl.

If you include the following code in a script, you should be able
to figure this out really quick:

    require mod_perl;
    require mod_perl_hooks;
    my @retval = qw(<table>);
    my @list = mod_perl::hooks();
    for my $hook (sort @list) {
        my $on_off =
    }
    push @retval, qw(</table>);

    print @retval;

Credit goes to Doug MacEachern on the code.  Stick that chunket of
code in a script and it should let you know what you have available and
what you don't.  ;)  --SC

--
Sean Chittenden
[EMAIL PROTECTED]