Howdy.  I received notice of some mod_perl positions earlier today
and think that there are some people on the list who may bite at the
opportunity.  Here's the gist of it:

Skills:         1) Familiarity with mod_perl and the Apache request
                   cycle (requirement)
                2) Knows core perl areas very well (ex: file i/o, modules)
                3) Basic SQL (sophisticated SQL knowledge a bonus) for
                   MySQL or Oracle
Extras:         1) Large regexp's
                2) IO::Socket  (network programming)
                3) DBI (closer to a requirement, but still optional)
Telecommuting:  "Option for a strong Senior self-managing candidate"

        If you have an interest in the previous, please send me either an
e-mail of interest, or a resume.  The primary place of work will be in the
Bay Area (Mountain View), but there are telecommuting possibilities.  The
company that I am relaying this for is a startup and has received funding.
        Like the summary said though, looking for 5-10 people who'd be
interested.  Send me an e-mail and I'll send you more details.  If you
think you know of someone who'd fit the criteria, forward them a copy of
this.  Thanks.  --SC

--
Sean Chittenden
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>