Joshua,

> I have been thinking about some XML style extensions for
> Apache::ASP, and know that you are looking at the same thing
> with Embperl, and was hoping that we could sync up on the
> APi, so there might be a common mindset for a developer when
> using our extensions, even if the underlying implementation
> were different.
>
> So let me know what you think.  Thanks.

I would be very happy to work together in this area, so extentions that
works with ASP will also work with Embperl and viceversa. I have a lot of
ideas (which also includes an interface like you describe). Just give me a
few days, before you start implementing this XML stuff and I send you a
description what I plan and we can discuss what you think about it and what
you like to change

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151