On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Jaime Teng wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a setting that changes what mod_perl prints when
> the "PerlSendHeader On" is used?

no, with 'PerlSendHeader On', mod_perl feeds headers into $r->headers_out,
then calls ap_send_http_header(), much like mod_cgi does.
ap_send_http_headers() is hardwired to send certain headers, such as
Server:, Connection:, etc., see http_protocol.c

> for whatever reasons, my scripts are not being accepted by
> some browsers simply because mod_perl is sending some
> unknown/unsupported headers.
>
> One of these header is the "Connection: close".

eh?  this is standard http/1.1, even if the browser doesn't understand it,
it should just ignore it.  please describe what you mean by 'not being
accepted'?