----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Stuart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Has anyone tried to use mod_perl with perl 5.6 yet?

Yes, all day.

>  If so, how did it go?

U guess. Lots of weird little errors that I can't quite resolve. I can get
Apache installed, but if I build with mod_perl, I can't get cgi or indexing
to work. They just spit out segment fault errors.

I've tried installing from the mod_perl build (1.21 and 1.22), and from CPAN
shell. I've tried with Apache 1.3.9 and 1.3.12, same thing. If I build
without mod_perl, Apache behaves just fine. I'm going to try building Apache
with mod_perl as an extra module; if that doesn't work, I'm going to
downgrade my Perl back to 5.005.

If I'm just being silly and missing something, please hollar at me!

Rodney