[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Geoffrey Young) wrote:
>sorry for the inconvienence (but probably nobody is using it anyway :)  To
>make up for it, pnotes now supports complex data structures via Data::Dumper

Is this really true?  I thought pnotes supported complex data structures simply
because it can store any scalar, which can be a reference to complex structures
or whatever.  No Data::Dumper needed.

But I haven't read the source to see whether this is actually true.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum