This might be a bit premature, but here goes...

Something I've wanted to have for a long time was a cookbook for
mod_perl.  It is nice to go to the _Perl Cookbook_ (O'Reilly) and
look up a solution to a problem without having to spend a day or
even an hour or two trying to figure it out.  Before long, the
_Perl Cookbook_ does pay for itself in saved time.

So... I've started assembling some bits and pieces to make a
cookbook for mod_perl.  Some of the solutions I've found from my
own coding, some from the list, and some from various books and
other on-line resources.  I still have three years of list
archives to sift through.

This is by no means meant to replicate information readily
available in other resources such as the _Perl Cookbook_, the
Eagle book, or Stas's mod_perl Guide.  This is meant to compliment
them.  So don't expect to read anything in the cookbook and learn
the answers to any great mod_perl mysteries.

Nor is the cookbook in any way complete.  I have tried to enumerate
some of the areas for which I would like to see recipes and have
tried to put a few together.  Most of these are incomplete, mainly
lacking a discussion.  Out of 28 recipes, 5 can be considered some-
what complete.

The cookbook can be found at

     http://www.jamesmith.com/cookbook/

Let me know what recipes (as broad or specific as you like) you
would like to see included.  Other comments are welcome also.
Not all the recipes have been tested recently, though I want to
get to that soon.  Keep in mind that the ordering and
content is subject to change at any time, though the recipes
themselves are bookmarkable.
James Smith - [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.jamesmith.com/
            [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://sourcegarden.org/
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]      | http://cis.tamu.edu/systems/opensystems/