Hi,

  I am running apache 1.3.9 on FreeBSD 3.3 and I wrote earlier about some
problems with my server crashing.  The apache server was already set up and
running before i built all the modules, and I never rebuilt the apache
server after I built mod_perl into the src directory.  so i've been running
all this time on regular perl.

question 1.  my server box is a veteren and doesn't have that much memory,
if i'm making a big request (around 45 'CGI-get' variables and a connect to
a mysql database) from the apache server and mysql, can this cause my server
to die?

question 2.  can I reinstall the apache server that has all the proper
modules in it without erasing everthing in the cuurent install?

thanks for helping,

Matt Carlson
Lightspeed Studios