On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Paul G. Weiss wrote:

> Has anyone succeeded in building this for Solaris?  This sounds
> like an interesting module and I'd like to be able to use it.

you'll have a whole lot of trouble with libgtop under solaris.  last i
tried with 1.0.2-ish, i had to patch the libgtop sources to get things
kinda-sorta working.  another release a few months ago stated that it
broke solaris support in a big way.  i haven't tried recently, i would
suggest checking out:
http://home-of-linux.org/gnome/libgtop/

try building and running some of the examples/ before going any further.