Hi!

Steve Dunham (thanks!!!)provided a patch which should take care of
this problem.  I've made a package available as

  http://master.debian.org/~ardo/libxml-parser-perl_2.27-3_i386.deb

Please try it out and let me know what's up.  If no problems occur
I'll upload it to master officially.

I'll also forward this problem to the man upstream, Clark Cooper.

Thanks,
Ardo

--
Ardo van Rangelrooij
home email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]