Thanks everyone. I did check the listing at
perl.apache.org but many fo the organization appear to
be resellers. I have the unique situation of setting
up a site for India and thus need the host to be as
close as possible to a central internet node.

I will check out iserver and use them if it works
otherwise I will wait for superb.net.

It has been a nightmare dealing with various webhosts.
In some cases the sales and techn support people
indicate that they have mod_perl. Some companies make
that claim on their homepage. When it comes down to
it, they either don't have it, dont want it, or dont
want to understand it.

I have wasted atleast 3 hours trying to explain it to
olm.net...the customer support people just dont get
it. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Thanks
Gagan