On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Recently I installed Apache-1.3.12 with mod_perl-1.22. Standard
> installation. Everything seemed to work great.
>
> I'm using the directive
> PerlFixupHandler Apache::SIG
>
> because you have some 'alive' scripts that need to be killed if
> the user closes his browser.
>
> Well, everything seems to work fine, but in Apache error_log
> we get the message:
>
> [Mon Apr 10 22:27:01 2000] [error]  at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux
> /Apache/SIG.pm line 31.
>
> Line 31 is Apache::exit($s);
>
> What is wrong ?

Try to install the die call tracer in the startup file to reveal where the
error comes from:

  use Carp qw(verbose);
  $SIG{__DIE__} = \&Carp::confess;

Use it only to trace this problem, remove this setting when you are done.
You might want to read the explanation of the problems you might get into
when using __DIE__ by Matt Sergeant from a few weeks ago. The new version
of the Guide will include it.

Stas Bekman             | JAm_pH    --    Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/      | mod_perl Guide  http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://perl.org    http://stason.org/TULARC/
http://singlesheaven.com| http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org