> [ By the way, Stas - is there a CVS version of the guide that I can make
> patches against?  I found a few inaccuracies. ]

Yeah, but it's not accessible for people from the outside. I think I'll
start using the same mechanism apache.org does -- rolling out CVS
snapshots every few hours. At this time I'll send you the latest snapshot
on request.

I hope that when we get the sourcegarden eventually running, I'll move it
there. Or to the apache site, but I don't know where should it fit there,
since I work with the pod files and release the processed html/pdf files
about once a month. Since the project is very big and requires extra work
on each release I don't update the online version with the same frequency
the sources are updated.

Stas Bekman             | JAm_pH    --    Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/      | mod_perl Guide  http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://perl.org    http://stason.org/TULARC/
http://singlesheaven.com| http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org