eew... Oraperl is way outdated, and basically unsuppored by the community.
Time to move to straight DBI/DBD...

> etc. are not at
> fault!
> I'm formatting the data for display using Perl formats and
> displaying it as
> pre-formatted output using <pre></pre> tags.
> This works great for CGI, but mod_perl seems to be having
> trouble with the
> write() calls to dump the data.

do you have the same problem when moving to print()?  I haven't seen any
code on the list that calls write(), but mod_perl/apache does some tricky
things with tie()ing STDOUT (which is way above me)...

--Geoff