From: FEITO Nazareno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 8:46 AM
Subject: Hi ppl need some help

Hi ppl, my home webserver still eating all the memory, it swap very much,
the disk light is On all the time and the system almost freeze until I stop
the webserver... here are some parameters of my configuration

Timeout 150

keepalive on

MaxKeepAliveRequest 70

keepAliveTimeout 15

minspareservers 3
maxspareservers 6

StartServers 2

MaxClients 20

MaxRequestPerChild 30

and mod_perl

Alias /perl/ /home/www/perl/

<Location /perl>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::Registry
Options +ExecCGI
PerlSendHeader on (sometime this is set to oFF)
</Location>

And I have another problem too... i´m using a handler in my perl scripts is
like this:

handler($s,0)

sub handler ($$)
{
if ($s = 0)
{
print AskForAName();
}
elsif
{
$name=$q->param (´name´);
............ bla bla bla
}
}

well when I run this script from the webserver like this:

http://192.168.0.20/perl/script.pl?s=0

the error_log of apache say me something like...:

PROTOTYPE MISSMATCH: root:Apache::Registry::handler vs ($$) error...

something like that... i don´t know what  i´m doing wrong, please help!!!!!!

any help will be very very precied!!!!! thanks buddies.

Nazareno.

Perl Programmer www.obsequie.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]