Am 3 May 2000, um 15:14, hat Srinidhi Rao S folgendes geschrieben:

> Hi all,
>      I am new to perl programming. I am working in a project where I need to
>      upload some files in a web interface.  I used HTML file upload object with
>      POST method. My question how do I receve the uploded file on the server
>      side.  Is there is any module o call in PERL to do this job. Please help me
>      in this regard.
> Any help is appriciated.

Have you had a look onto CGI.pm (from Lincoln Stein). Their you have very
simple to use mechanisms to do this. The package is available via CPAN.

--
Andreas

Elektronikschule Tettnang   http://www.elektronikschule.de/~grupp
Oberhofer Str. 25           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
88069 Tettnang              PGP-Key available via mail. Use subject
Tel.: +49 7542 9372-33              Use subject: send pgp-public-key
Fax.: +49 7542 9372-40      Open Minds. Open Sources. Open Future

Privat: Quellenhalde 1, 88069 Tettnang, +49 7542 6462