See http://www.govshops.com/jobs.html for detailed information on positions
that are currently open.

Procurement Central, Inc, a new Washington, D.C. based company, is searching
for talented people who want to work in an exciting environment with a
well-funded startup.  Participate in building a best-of-breed online
procurement system using the latest cutting-edge technologies.  PCI does not
shy away from open-source - we encourage the use of the generally superior
open-source solutions out there in conjunction with top commercial products.

PCI offers a very competitive salary/benefits package with stock options.

Thank you for your time - we look forward to hearing from you!

Procurement Central, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]