Correct me if I mistake, but i want to know whatīs better...
Cause with CGI is a little more difficult make forms and with handlers
isnīt, i supposse i can use CGI and handlers at the same time.
Iīve read that CGI object oriented programming just use 2 k of resource of
the system and not object oriented consume 17k... may be somebody can
explain me that, iīm referring to the conflict that i got between cgi and
handlers...

                                                          Nazareno Feito

                                                                 Perl
Programmer