The company I work for bought a company with three websites.

We are having two of them point to our main server and trying to give
them a source so we knew where they came from.
the dns will point to our normal server and I've been working on putting
in the code to do the redirection.

I have tested this on my linux box, and it works perfectly.  it gets the
domains right, and declines stuff that it should use.
the problem is that when I install and run them on the sun 420 box, the
module runs fine for the re-direction, but cgi scripts inside of the
root directory don't run anymore.

<Location />
        SetHandler              perl-script
        PerlSendHeader on
        PerlHandler Mf7
</Location>

is whats in the httpd.conf

server is apache 1.3.12 with mod_perl 1.23 installed for both my box and
the main server.

Any ideas why the cgi just sends the text and doesn't execute when I've
got the location there.

Scott