We are looking for one good developer.  We are a very small ASP,
facilitating a certain type of payer-provider transaction in the healthcare
industry.

It is a software developer position, but since we are fairly small, we can
offer a significant amount of company equity to the right person.

We are very pro open-source, and encourage our developers to work on general
solutions that would be valuable not only to us, but to the community as a
whole.  Needless to say, you won't run into any legal problems trying to
release something you developed for us to the free software community.

Experience in one or more of the following desired:

  - Apache, perl, mod_perl
  - CGI.pm
  - DBI
  - XML
  - FreeBSD and/or Linux kernel
  - Oracle, Postgres, or MySQL

We are located in Raleigh, NC.

Please forward inquiries to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Adi