Right now I have Sandwich calling a script which is
just a wrapper for some functions in a module that
print out the headers/footers. In my module, I do
cookie checking and if no cookie exists, I attempt to
write out a cookie. This is done before any content is
passed to the client.

Unfortunately nothign is happening. I can run the
wrapper script and it works fine so I'm inclined to
think thatSandwich emits a header before even processing
the header file.

Am I correct and is ther ea way around this? I guess I
could write a handler to process every request.

Jim